Trish Taylor, Austin Texas

REMEMBER: You can click on the above logo to get to the most recent posting.... Hope you have fun looking at my creations and other things I love in life.... calligraphy is my passion, but so is my family... consisting of "the love of my life", my hubby, and my three miniature long haired dachshunds. You'll see lots of them here. Loved this quote: There’s something sacred about reading a blog post on someone else’s site. It’s like visiting a friend’s house for a quick meal ’round the breakfast table. It’s personal—you’re in their space, and the environment is uniquely suited for idea exchange and uninterrupted conversation. In many ways, we should be treating our blogs like our breakfast tables. Be welcoming & gracious when you host, and kind & respectful when visiting.” – Trent Walton

Sunday, May 16, 2010

THANK you to TWO of my favorite peeps!!!


At our last calligraphy meeting for Capital City Scribes, May 11th, I thanked two special individuals who really make a difference in our guild! Both Sandy and Linda are wonderful friends and colleagues which I am so blessed and grateful for! I made these little cards as their THANK YOU from the entire guild, as everyone was as thankful as me.

Scatter-brained me, though.... forgot to give it to Linda and when the meeting was over, I noticed she had already slipped out, so I will mail hers to her and won't post it here till she gets it. Luckily, Sandy was still there, so she got hers.
Both have given endless hours and devotion to the guild with their specialties and although they will still be attending the general meetings, workshops and study groups, we will greatly miss their presence on the board and at those meetings.

T H A N K Y O U, S A N D Y and L I N Z!!!!!

Love, love LOVE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment